Follow by Email

#redcardigan





GO MY GAIT or GO MY OWN GAIT?: Long Time No See Everyone! I can't remember when the
last time I visited #passionoffashion is. Always I promise myself to do blog at least once a week but It's not easy to go my gait as if life doesn't always turn out the way I plan. Sorry for not
stopping an unfunny pun, if you don't laugh at this moment. xxxx Anyhow, today let me shortly introduce school girl look cardigan.

CLASSIC SCHOOL LOOK: There's nothing quite as appealing as cherry red, and when it's in the shape of a classic school look cardigan, complete with a navy 'R' on the chest. Effortlessly energising me with its white stripes, and convenient patch pockets and this cute #cardi enhanced
the restfulness of my relaxation.

DANGERFIELD Cardigan GUESS? Tops ZARA Jeans ADIDAS Originals Superstar 80's Deluxe(Click Here to Look More Photos)









No comments:

Post a Comment