Follow by Email

#cardigan #musthave





CHIC GRANDMA

Hi, Everyone! Did you have wonderful saturday? I hope you all did. Me and my partner invited
one of our friends who actually is ex co-worker but now became a good friend, and had great
lunch. I mean I spent wonderful time on being with wonderful people. xoxo 

Ok. Enough of that talk, back to my outfit. I played around with a grandma look. This burgundy sweater from #Dangerfield(unfortunatley it is sold out). I assume that you already have a knowledge that #burgundy colour is in vogue if you are fashion people. However, the burgundy colour which is dark red really brings out the its colour in outfit. If you don't like being consumed
by darkness, try to add a bright coloured bottom or back as my style above. 





No comments:

Post a Comment