Follow by Email

#bugundy






BUSY or LAZY?: I'm so busy to take care of my little one that can't make time to even talk with friends on the phone. As I get busy I grow more lazy. It sounds a bit weird to you but it is true.
My #dressroom has been saturated with plenty of clothes, shoes and #fancy goods, however,
I don't have any energy to co-ordinate pattern and colours in my outfit (As you might know, I
loved pattern play and spicing my outfit up before). I think I might as well spend more time on playing with my little one for a moment. I got lazy to let you guys see my new #outfit at the 
moment but don't miss #trendsetting fashion in my blog. xxxxxx

DANGERFIEDL Cardigan(Similar one here), ROMWE Blouse, LEVI'S Jeans, Yves Saint Laurent Sunnies, WINDSOR SMITH Sandals(Here), Designer Shop Socks





No comments:

Post a Comment