Follow by Email

#jacket





1ST INTERVIEW DAY
 
Is it coming Summer? Where on earth are they? Are they really coming to #Melbourne? I already had all of my winter clothes dry cleaned and packed them up to take good care of it, then shoved them under the bed. 

However, in this morning, I didn't have any choice but to let them out of there owing to this cold weather. To take the box out of the bed unbearably annoyed me because I made a very important appointment at office this early morning and unexpectedly it took me a half hour.


In two photos below, I'm smiling as if nothing ever happened.  Somebody and/or most people
close to me say that I'm short-tempered. But, you know, the word 'short' literally means 'lasting a small amount of time'. For that reason, my anger never last very long. xxxxx




1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing thing to learn and I am glad to read this posting. Thanks for sharing this information. pink leather jacket

    ReplyDelete