Follow by Email

#skirt





KEEP IT ALIVE: Hello, guys! I had many things to do and decided to give myself a well needed break from the online world for a while. It's been two and half years to open '#Passion of Fashion' and I reckoned I did my best to write on a blog and also this blog was loved by many fashion people(I indeed appreciate their attention). However, I couldn't often take photos and uncomfortable to sit down at the desk which meant there was none of new post after pregnancy. Since then there had been a steady decrease in the number of follower. 'Passion of Fashion' is a very valuable blog for me and want to keep it alive. I promise you I will be back on track after post-natal care(It'll take six weeks).

WHTIE CLOSET Skirt ANTONIORED Wedges ASOS Clutch KAREN WALKER Sunglasses SWAROVSKI Bracelet(Here)




1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete