Follow by Email

#redandblack





COMPLEMENTARY COLOUR

What colour do you think goes better with black, red or gold? I can't choose between them even
after due consideration. I have two opinion, one of those is that red goes well with gold for formal occasion and the another is that black can be a great combination with red for casual occasion. 

This morning I decided to go for red jeans and pairing it with black tees. At the moment the
black clutch caught my eye I thought it would be the best company with black combat boots.

As you can see, these two colours are meant for each other. If you get tiresome to think of #complementarycolour, just pick up red and black pieces without further ado. You would not waste time  to consider long minutes. You will never regret your choice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment