Follow by Email

#jefferycampbell





SAY HELLO TO WINTER: I've been down with a #cold for the past few days. Even though I have skipped meals, I've taken flu medicine on time so as to make feel better. However, still sick despite all these efforts. Actually I planed to take new outfit this weekend to show you guys upcoming #A/W trend. But, as aforementioned, I could use stay at home not to grow worse. 

I love this #Jeffrey Campbell boots, especially its low heels. Last year, #slip-on was in vogue and a number of fashion people, of course, followed the trend. I also got a lot of eye-catching advertisement for new slip-on by email but that couldn't intrigue me at all. Ironically, wearing the shoes without heels are make feel as uncomfortable as wearing high heels. For the reason, I prefer none other than low heeled shoes. 

GRASSON Skinny Jeans ANNADIVA Field Jacket,Fullover FOREVER NEW
Clutch Bag JEFFREY CAMPBELL Shoes APEX Sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment