Follow by Email

#joggers





GET BECK REALITY: It's about time to go into new life. It seems that I still remain in the past and
/or miss in past lives. I'm in need of some fresh air for backing to reality. I believe that I will do well because I will try to do my best. 

BEING OFF DUTY: What do you wear on your day off? You'd better put awesome tight cloths to a corner of the your closet. Enjoy comfort to the fullest even for a day. #Sporty styles always look fresh, and must-have silhouette is the #jogger. It's a pant with elastic cuffs and waist one that's supremely comfortable. How do you style them so they look as cool as you feel? Pleas see blow to get some ideas.

ABECROMBIE Joggers(HERE, Grey one) TOPSHOP Fur coat SHE INSIDE Sweat shirts SPORTGIRLS Wedges WITCHERY Sunglasses






4 comments: