Follow by Email

#oversizedcoat






PINK BUDDY: It's the first time to visit #Docklands Shopping Centre since I jumped ship. The shop I worked as a manager is still there, and people who used to work with me isn't there any longer. Actually, just though of that I was there was a nightmare. The shop still remind me of how I felt that day. I think that I couldn't get over the trauma.

STAYWITH Oversized Coat JAYJAY Tops GRASON Pants DR.MARTENS Boots(Here, Now Shipping Australia) YVES ASAINT LAURENT Sunnies SPORTS GIRL Earrings





2 comments:

  1. wow! great outfit! love the colours!
    You managed to put an simple outfit and look very sophisticated! Good job!
    http://imperfectmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pairing black with red. I believe that it is as perfect as mixture of black and white. Anyhow, thanks for your great commend. xoxo

      Delete