Follow by Email

#fur





GET POOR: I just checked my bank account and realised that I spent a lot of money after moving. Even though I'm not a such a person who put aside money for a rainy day, I was shocked as I saw that my account balance was close to zero. I'm now painfully aware of my excessive #spendingbehaviour. The account balance strongly told me that I must have a sense of responsibility for my family as a mother and a wife. It's about time to change my spending habits and make a #resolution to save money for the future.

This early morning, it wasn't too cold but a bit cold then I confused which #outerwear I'd better wear. Finally I decided to go for this #furvest, as you can see, and pair it with knitted #sweater to warm enough in my arms. I think it was a wise choice.

THRIFT SHOP Fur Vest SHES ON Sweater ZARA Shorts ASOS Boots MARC BY MARC JACOBS Watch APEX Sunnies






2 comments:

  1. love your pics! nice style i saw you from chictopia!

    check out my blog too if you like we can follow each other!xoxo
    http://scream-your-mind.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete