Follow by Email

#drmartines



FLAMBOYANCE CLAIRVOYANCE

I felt that #animalprint (such as leopard, zebra, lion, python print... etc.,) made me look older than my age. Because of that reason I didn't like animal print until I was 29. 

Back then I couldn't understand why old ladies love animal printed and/or skin(leather) clothes, and also why they overly prefer colourful clothes. I thought that it was not proper for old women of their age to wear such loud clothes. For a reason, I had always liked understated and plain clothes. I believed the flamboyant clothes were only for party. 

However, I completely changed my mind. I have surprisingly loved fanciful print and pattern since I became thirty. It makes me more youthful look. Finally, I realised that wearing more vibrant and fanciful clothes help me to appear younger.



No comments:

Post a Comment