Follow by Email

#denimvest




UNICORN COMES INTO MY BACK

 It often happens the thing catching my eyes is outrageously expensive. No matter how deadly
I wanted to get my hand on it, I never purchased. I put it in my #wishlist first, and wait for a
bargain sale(They had stocks even within the sale so I have never been failed so far to get what
ever in my wish-list).

This blue vest was 50% off. Plus, they gave me extra 20% off. It was incredible real steal,
wasn't it? I'm under the impression that all good things eventually come to those who wait.

The most impressive thing about this awesome is at the back of cartoon horse print, and the other attractive part is rivets embellishment and faux fur splicing. It's astonishingly cute and stunning. I will love to wear it more and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment