Follow by Email

#fieldjacket




BACK TO TWENTY NINE

I snapped these photos last winter on my 30th birthday. All of my friends born in 1983 were deeply distressed when they celebrate their 30th birthday(That is how horrible it is for all Korean women, I guess). But I didn't, because I was in Australia(I am 29 in Australia age - we have different #ageingsystem in Korea). I tried to comfort myself with this way. Better than sobbing.


This rabbit fur field jacket can #create a various image by how to wear.


I paired it with fur platform shoes. Wearing shoes which is same material
of outfit can make feel a #senseofoneness. 


I was given earrings for my thirtieth #birthdaypresent from my friend. 
It seems that gifts make me feel good all the time regardless age. 



No comments:

Post a Comment