Follow by Email

#JeffreyCambell #shoes




EVERYDAY'S TROUBLESOME

When I cleaned the teeth this afternoon, I muttered to myself:I have to clean the teeth everyday,
but sometimes very annoying!

"What is the most annoying thing you must do everyday like brushing teeth or having meal?" asked
my friend. Then, the replying was "Stand up."

I doubted the ears and confirmed again "What did you mean?", then he spoke very lightly "Get
out of bed and stand up."

"Ok, I can make you never rise for good if you want me to do, just leave it to me." After that, he shut up like a calm. xxxx





1 comment:

  1. If you want to take advantage of opportunities within Forex, check out
    a few of these tips. This will create a reliable strategy that will strongly
    cut down on the risk involved with trading. Many Americans are interested in getting involved in forex trading.
    The leverage factor is equally available to big as well as small trading.

    As a result trading upon foreign currency movements a dicey proposition for retail day traders as if you i.



    My blog Lura

    ReplyDelete