Follow by Email

#sleeveless



DOG DAYS

It's extremely Hot! Oppressive! Boiling! 
How come has it been so hot for two weeks in a row.
It seemed that the God put the earth on a stove. I intended to go to  salon having my hair dyed. However, I changed my mind and stayed in ST.Kilda instead of going to the city. Because I
couldn't bull my way through a scorching sunlight.




: I decided to go for a minimalistic outfit due to extreme hot weather. I just threw on this white sleeveless, paired with floral shorts and carried pink mini bag to spice up a simple outfit. 
I tried to finish off with all kind of cute accessories(such as blue framed sunglasses and white strapped watch) to create a vivid look.




: I first decided go for stiletto heels but changed to put on this AIR MAX. Wearing a pair of heels would be suicidal during the dog days.





No comments:

Post a Comment