Follow by Email

#sneakers




NICE DRUNKEN GIRL 

I had drunken wine till 5am and woke up at 8am, still bloody hang over. Because I couldn't break my #NewYear'sResolution that never put off till tomorrow what I can do today, and I had to do something today. To be honest, my habitual mental attitude was that it should be alright to finish what I can do today by this week. I have been trying to break this bad habit from #2013NewYear.

Actually I was thinking of wearing high heels with mini skirt, but I chose #sneakers on the cause
of bad physical condition. Sneakers make my legs look a little shorter, but these are fairly good match for this clothes. I recommend ankle sneakers to you. Because it matches well with any outfit and any occasion other than a formal party.





No comments:

Post a Comment