Follow by Email

#leatherjacket




WORRY OF WEEKEND


Anna's Thinking: 
I'm gonna wear this khaki dress with sneakers. Oh! It doesn't go well with it. Just leave it there.  Just try to put on walker heels. Oops! If I wear this heels I need to change outerwear what I thought. Ok! Through on that leather jacket. It might match well together. And what to sling a bag? This cotton bag seems too casual. Darn it! I'm getting crazy. Just gonna go for that one. I think I've all done. Let's go out right now. I'm already late for appointment. Oh my goodness! I totally forgot to put on my sunnies. What the hell!

Co-ordinating my today outfit took me more than a hour. Creating outfit is usual task as women nomarly do. However, doing something everyday doesn't mean it is easy like a housework. 








No comments:

Post a Comment